Employment law attorney and COVID-expert Melissa Fleischer, Esq., will provide a step-by-step guide to the CDC’s latest return-to-work guidelines. You will learn how to update your policies and practices.
What You'll Learn
- When does an employee isolate vs. quarantine?
- How long must an employee isolate after testing positive for COVID-19?
- Are they allowed to return to work without testing negative for COVID-19?
- What are the rules for allowing them to return to the workplace?
- Must they continue to wear a mask after they return?
- Are they allowed to test if they want to after isolation?
- What if they test positive?
- What is quarantine?
- What constitutes close contact with someone with COVID-19?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law