Human resources expert Teri Morning will help you address abortion rights changes in your workplace. You will learn how to provide accurate information, update policies, and facilitate difficult conversations.
- Does the NLRA apply to your organization? How?
- How is the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) relevant?
- What aiding and abetting issues should employers consider?
- How should you update your policies?
- What benefits questions should you expect? How can you answer them?
- Are abortions considered confidential medical information?
- What role do employee assistance plans (EAPs) play?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management