Insider Threat: How To Prevent Internal Fraud And Theft During COVID-19
Financial crime expert Michael Schidlow will startle you with examples of the internal fraud that happens in organizations. You will learn how to reduce insider threats.
What You'll Learn
- What is the root cause of internal misconduct?
- How should you conduct a fraud risk assessment?
- What enhanced oversight will enable you to spot fraud and misconduct?
- How can you prevent fraud?
- What controls should you implement?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Financial crime compliance advisory and training consultant
- Over fourteen years of experience in the legal, compliance, and audit fields
- Previously has held leadership roles with Bank of America and HSBC
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified AML Audit Specialist (CAMS-Audit)
- Licensed attorney
- Professor of criminal justice and ethics