Education leadership expert Dr. Jim Castagnera will share insights to getting students back in classrooms. You will learn how to improve enrollment, decrease absenteeism, and restore learning progress.
What You'll Learn
- What specific steps can you take to reverse declining enrollment?
- How do truancy and chronic absenteeism differ?
- What tips can you use to cope with chronic absences?
- How does missing school lead to juvenile delinquency?
- What policies should you implement to bolster enrollment?
- How can you accommodate students with issues that interfere with attendance?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University