Employment law and COVID-19 expert Melissa Fleischer will detail the concrete steps you should take to create a marijuana policy. You will have the opportunity to get input about your unique situation.
- What topics should you include in a marijuana policy?
- Can you refuse to hire an applicant who tests positive for marijuana?
- May a rejected applicant who tested positive for marijuana sue you?
- Is marijuana legal when used for medical purposes under federal law?
- Do you have to allow an employee who uses marijuana for medical purposes to be under the influence at work?
- Do you have to allow medical marijuana use as a reasonable accommodation under the ADA or your state disability law?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law