ACH expert Kimberly Ellis will discuss these rule changes and the impacts to ACH participants, specifically ODFIs, Originators, and Third-Party Senders. You will learn how to adapt in time for the new rules to take effect.
What You Will Learn
- How does ACH define Third-Party Senders?
- Who are Nested Third-Party Senders?
- What are the ACH risk management requirements?
- What processing flow must ACH entries follow?
- What is the Chain of Agreement for ACH participants?
- What are the Nacha requirements for Third-Party Sender registration?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services