COVID-19 legal expert Melissa Fleischer will explain how the EEOC’s view of COVID-19 testing has changed. You will learn how to update your workplace policies and procedures.
What You'll Learn
- What changes to COVID-19 testing did the EEOC announce?
- How can you justify COVID-19 testing?
- Which factors must you analyze to meet ADA requirements for testing?
- How do the levels of community transmission affect your testing program?
- How should the type of contact your employees have affect testing policies?
- What is the EEOC’s take on other aspects of ADA compliance?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law