Human resources expert Teri Morning will share the EEOC’s newest guidance. You will learn how to apply strategies to accommodate employees’ increasing needs to care for children, elderly parents, and other family members before the summer starts.
What You'll Learn
- What laws prohibit caregiving discrimination?
- How can stereotyping and assumptions lead to discrimination and harassment?
- When does discrimination against employees with caregiving responsibilities violate federal employment discrimination law?
- How does the EEOC suggest you incorporate caregiver issues in policies?
- When does the FMLA allow leave for caregiving responsibilities?
- What red flags indicate that caregiver discrimination may be occurring?
- How can you support employee caregivers?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management