Employment law expert Melissa Fleischer will explain the key provisions of the proposed FLSA Overtime Rule. You will learn how to prepare to comply while avoiding lawsuits and fines.
What You'll Learn
- What will the new DOL rule change?
- How can you properly classify employees as exempt or non-exempt?
- What is the new salary level threshold?
- When will the new FLSA overtime rule take effect?
- What changes should you make in your organization to comply?
- Will there be court challenges to the new rule?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law