Human resources expert Suzanne Lucas will explain how managers should respond to the new OSHA mandate. You will learn how to protect employees and your organization.
- May each employee choose between vaccination and testing, or should you decide at the organization or division level?
- What role should managers plan in implementing a COVID-19 safety plan?
- Who is exempt from mandatory vaccination?
- How should managers respond to exemption requests?
- Should managers authorize time off for vaccination and testing?
- Who will pay for testing?
- When must a manager require an employee to quarantine?
- What records should managers keep?
Who Should Attend?
- 1.2 SHRM, 1.2 HRCI
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials