ACH expert Kim Ellis will explain the best practices for onboarding and periodically reviewing ACH originators. You will learn how to complete, store, and monitor the necessary documents.
What You Will Learn
- General ODFI rules and warranties
- Origination agreements
- ACH authorizations
- ACH originator education
- New originator approval
- Managing your originators
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services