Human resources and safety expert Michele A. Mathews will highlight the most concerning pathogens. You will learn the engineering controls and workplace practices to implement to keep everyone safe.
What You'll Learn
- Which bodily fluids require Standard Precautions? Which don’t?
- How should you handle bodily fluids in the workplace?
- Do Universal Precautions differ from Standard Precautions?
- What Standard Precautions should you and your staff take?
- What safe injection practices should employees follow?
- What is “bleeding the area”? Why should you teach this practice?
Who Should Attend?
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Founder of Mathews’ HR & Safety Consulting
- Previously Director of Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Risk Mitigation and Safety Compliance Officer for a mid-sized senior living organization
- Worked as a Safety and HR Manager for twelve years in the General Industry and Commercial Construction Industry
- OSHA Authorized Trainer
- Authorized BLS, CPR, AED, and FA Trainer for the American Red Cross
- ALF Core Certified
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Human Resources Management
- Enrolled in an MBA program with a concentration in Human Resources Management