Legal expert Jon Hyman will analyze these tricky and sensitive issues to help you navigate away from a dangerous and expensive religious discrimination lawsuit.
What You'll Learn
- What do organized religions say about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How does Title VII define “religion”?
- How should the reasonable accommodation process work?
- What accommodations should an employer consider from a vaccine mandate?
- How can you identify legitimate from bogus accommodation requests?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Attorney at Wickens Herzer Panza in Avon, OH
- On the firm’s Board of Directors, Litigation Department, and Employment and Labor practice team
- Works as outside in-house employment counsel for businesses
- Author of the award-winning Ohio Employer’s Law Blog
- Resource for journalists, having appeared in newspapers, news websites, and television news programs