We will help you sort through your compensation questions and outline how to develop a program that rewards successful outcomes. You will learn how to adapt your compensation plan to attract capable candidates and retain productive employees.
What You'll Learn
- What is the philosophy of your compensation system?
- How can you link compensation to performance management?
- How can you define market-competitive pay?
- What is the definition of total compensation?
- What variable pay options can you use?
- How should you assess and audit your current system?
- What roles should managers, employees, and HR play?
- How do COLA and P4P approaches compare?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota & Associates, providing services to align businesses and employees through successful outcomes and excellent work environments
- 30+ years in human resources senior leadership
- 15 years in business operations
- Taught undergraduate and graduate courses in leadership and organizational development
- Lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Undergraduate degree in business administration
- Graduate degree in healthcare administration
- Doctoral work (ABD) in organizational development