Practical Tips For Resolving OCR Complaints From A Former Insider
Former OCR investigator Brandon Washington will bust myths associated with OCR and discuss common compliance pitfalls. You will learn how to respond to complaints.
What You'll Learn
- What are the myths about OCR?
- How should you practically respond to an OCR complaint?
- What data items are commonly requested?
- What informal resolution routes can you pursue?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Senior Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at EverQuote Inc., an online insurance marketplace based in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Formerly Associate Vice Chancellor for Equal Opportunity and Compliance at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (UNC)
- Served as the Chief Diversity Officer and Title IX Coordinator at Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, Florida
- Spent five years as an investigator, trainer, and mediator with the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Licensed attorney in North Carolina
- B.S. in Business Administration from the University of South Carolina
- MBA from Charleston Southern University
- J.D. from Florida A&M College of Law