Federal grant expert Rex Porter will provide clear and practical explanations of procurement policy and purchasing action responsibilities under 2 CFR 200. You will learn how to improve compliance and eliminate potential areas of risk.
What You'll Learn
- What are the procurement standards of Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200)
- What changes must you understand and incorporate?
- What key risks are involved with federally funded purchase actions?
- What gold standard for nonprofit procurement policies should you use?
- Where can you find policy examples?
- How should you handle recurring, specific procurement challenges?
- What are the best practices for nonprofit procurement?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Principal and founder of Porter Group LLC, a premier national federal grant funding and compliance consulting service
- 25-year career in federal grants management
- Served as a federal grants official, grant-funded organization executive director, and local government project manager
- Retired Air Force officer
- Holds master of business administration and master of science in systems management degrees
- Certificates in nonprofit management, and program and contract management