Employment law expert Dr. Jim Castagnera will distill the key concepts from the Supreme Court’s decision in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. vs. Bruen. You will learn how to set gun policies for your workplace legally.
What You'll Learn
- What does the Bruen case say?
- What is its rationale?
- How should you prepare for employee demands to bear arms at the workplace?
- What different challenges do public and private employers face?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University