Risky Business: Compliance And Credit Risk In Commercial Lending
Financial crime expert Michael Schidlow will examine commercial lending through the lens of credit and fraud risk. You will learn how to identify evil schemes and protect your institution.
What You'll Learn
- What are the most significant fraud and money laundering risks today?
- What compliance and oversight failures are most common?
- What red flags indicate different fraud typologies?
- How are criminals fraudulently taking advantage of COVID-19?
- How can you enhance compliance and governance processes?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Financial crime compliance advisory and training consultant
- Over fourteen years of experience in the legal, compliance, and audit fields
- Previously has held leadership roles with Bank of America and HSBC
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified AML Audit Specialist (CAMS-Audit)
- Licensed attorney
- Professor of criminal justice and ethics