SAR Audit: Tactics To Predict And Avoid Issues
Financial compliance expert Michael Schidlow will delve into the intricacies of the SAR audit process. You will learn what details must be included and which factors are subject to the most scrutiny.
What You'll Learn
- What are the essential SAR requirements?
- What testing is typically applied to SAR filings?
- How can you enhance overall SAR quality?
- How does auditing ongoing reports differ from auditing initial filings?
- How should filers tailor reports based on risk assessment?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- This training is available as an on-demand recording.
- Financial crime compliance advisory and training consultant
- Over fourteen years of experience in the legal, compliance, and audit fields
- Previously has held leadership roles with Bank of America and HSBC
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified AML Audit Specialist (CAMS-Audit)
- Licensed attorney
- Professor of criminal justice and ethics