Financial regulatory expert Rheanna Rodriguez will explain the details of the new Section 1071. You will learn the specific actions you must take for full compliance.
- Does the rule apply to your institution?
- How can you ease the stress of implementing the new rule?
- What is the scope of Section 1071?
- What 21 data fields are required?
- What resources and staffing will you need to implement the rule?
- How will your compliance, CRA, and lending programs need to adapt?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- SVP, Director of Specialty Regulations at First Foundation Bank (FFB)
- Oversees the risk assessment program
- Previously a commissioned compliance examiner for the Southern California territory at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for eight years
- Led numerous compliance and CRA examinations at institutions ranging from $40 million to $60 billion in total assets size
- BA in business administration with a concentration in marketing from the California State University, San Bernardino
- MA in management from the University of Redlands