Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with students who refuse to attend. You will learn how to encourage them to come to the classroom and focus on instructional goals.
What You'll Learn
- What specific language can you use?
- How can you get students to want to attend school?
- Should you tailor your interactions and consequences for these students?
- What steps can you take to facilitate positive interactions?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior