Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with students with executive functioning disorders. You will learn how to help them overcome these challenges to complete tasks and interact positively with others.
What You'll Learn
- How can you identify students with executive functioning disorders?
- What refocusing techniques are effective?
- Should you provide differentiated consequences for these students?
- What techniques can help students complete tasks?
- How can you minimize frustration for students who are struggling in these ways?
- What steps can you take to facilitate positive interactions with others?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior