Experienced school leader Dr. Neil Gupta will identify the challenges facing educators and share strategies to support their health and well-being. You will learn how to support teachers in their psychological, professional, emotional, and physical self-care.
What You'll Learn
- How can you refill teachers’ energy cells?
- Why is it essential to support educators at the end of the school year and when thinking about an uncertain new school year?
- What are the most significant factors that contribute to teachers’ well-being?
- What tactical steps can you take now to address concerns and relieve stress?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Secondary Education for Worthington Schools in Columbus, Ohio
- Presented at numerous state and national conferences on coaching, leadership, collaborative team building, and social-emotional supports
- Vice President of the Board of Directors for ASCD
- Board Member for the Ohio Association of Secondary School Administrators
- International speaker, consultant, and writer