Suspicious Activity Reports And AML Act Changes: What You Need To Know
Financial compliance expert Michael Schidlow will delve into the intricacies of the SAR audit process and reveal the possible changes ahead. You will learn what details you must include and which factors are subject to the most scrutiny.
- What are the essential SAR requirements?
- What testing is typically applied to SAR filings?
- How can you enhance overall SAR quality?
- How does auditing ongoing reports differ from auditing initial filings?
- How should filers tailor reports based on risk assessment?
- What changes might the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020 bring to SAR filing?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Financial crime compliance advisory and training consultant
- Over fourteen years of experience in the legal, compliance, and audit fields
- Previously has held leadership roles with Bank of America and HSBC
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified AML Audit Specialist (CAMS-Audit)
- Licensed attorney
- Professor of criminal justice and ethics