Writing and communications expert Caroline McDevitt will equip you with skills that can be applied to your own writing tasks.
What You'll Learn
- How to add more impact to your writing
- How to maintain a professional image
- How consistency and ‘style’ can strengthen your message
- Techniques to summarize and persuade
- Practical grammar and punctuation tips
- How to edit and perfect your work
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- This session is a part of the How To Write For Business Series.
- 25 years as writer and editor for businesses, creative agencies and international publications
- Managing director of Writewords in Sydney, Australia
- Works with businesses and individuals to make their voice heard through powerful and consistent written communication
- Worked from the offices of global news corporations, government institutions, football field sidelines and remote disaster zones