Financial compliance expert Timothy Dunfey will share the details of all the newest BSA/AML priorities and developments. You will learn how to adapt your practices to fulfill the current regulatory requirements.
- What are the 2022 national anti-money laundering priorities?
- What do the 2022 FFIEC Exam manual updates entail?
- How have AML/CTF regulations changed over the past year?
- What impact will these changes have on your institution?
- How must you update policies and procedures?
- What do current SAR trends show?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions J.D. degree