Nationally recognized fundraising expert Derik Timmerman will equip you with the essential skills and use-it-today resources you need to develop a successful major gifts program.
What You'll Learn
- How should you create your draft case for support?
- What input do you need from current and desirable funders?
- How can you use your case for support internally and externally?
- What components can you use for specific campaigns or funding opportunities?
- How will staff and volunteers benefit from this material?
- How can the case for support help resolve differences in funding priorities?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Founder of Sparrow Nonprofit Solutions
- Former management consultant at McKinsey & Company
- Served as a US Army Intelligence Officer with two combat deployments
- Successfully raised over $3 million in funds
- Board member at numerous nonprofits
- Served as an Executive Pastor
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Derik graduated in the top 10% of his West Point class
- Masters in Divinity from Liberty University
- In the dissertation phase of a PhD in Philosophy of Religion from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary