Financial compliance attorney Timothy Dunfey will highlight the escalating risks associated with third-party relationships and explain the details of relevant regulations you must follow to contain them. You will learn how to protect your institution.
- What are the risks associated with third-party relationships?
- What risk management process should you follow for these vendors?
- What supervisory process is related to third-party risk?
- How can you assess third-party and vendor risk?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions J.D. degree