Education law expert Rick Verstegen will help you identify the important implications of Title IX on your school. You will learn how to adopt appropriate policies, fulfill training requirements, and incorporate effective investigation techniques.
Benefits of Certification
- Address all Title IX issues that arise in your school or school district
- Master new regulations and prepare for expected changes
- Protect your school district from potential legal liability
- Prove your expertise to colleagues, students, parents, and regulators with your Title IX Coordinator Certification
Who Should Attend?
- Title IX Coordinator Certification
- All resources and training materials
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School