We will simplify the complexity of benefits and compensation. From an operational view, you will learn what benefits can deliver and how you can structure total compensation to maximize the use of resources and delight employees.
What You'll Learn
- What are the components of total compensation?
- What benefit structures are most attractive?
- How can you use pay-for-performance?
- What is the role of Human Resources in design, audit, and delivery?
- What are the roles of managers and supervisors in communication?
- How can you evaluate and improve the current state?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota & Associates, providing services to align businesses and employees through successful outcomes and excellent work environments
- 30+ years in human resources senior leadership
- 15 years in business operations
- Taught undergraduate and graduate courses in leadership and organizational development
- Lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Undergraduate degree in business administration
- Graduate degree in healthcare administration
- Doctoral work (ABD) in organizational development