COVID-19 legal expert Jon Hyman will share practical policies you can use for remote employees. You will learn how to protect your entire workforce while considering new laws, regulations, and threats.
What You'll Learn
- What are the current work-from-home trends?
- What is the current legal landscape of vaccination and testing mandates?
- What are the privacy concerns of vaccinating or testing remote employees?
- How should you plan for employees who may occasionally be in the workplace?
- What are the best COVID-19 mitigation measures for remote employees?
- Does the OSHA emergency temporary standard cover remote employees?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Attorney at Wickens Herzer Panza in Avon, OH
- On the firm’s Board of Directors, Litigation Department, and Employment and Labor practice team
- Works as outside in-house employment counsel for businesses
- Author of the award-winning Ohio Employer’s Law Blog
- Resource for journalists, having appeared in newspapers, news websites, and television news programs