Human resources expert Wendy Sellers will walk through COVID-19 Workers’ Compensation cases, answer your specific questions about your situation, and provide resources to help you manage your liability. Wendy will share examples to help you understand how to determine Worker’s Compensation eligibility in each instance.
What You'll Learn
- When does Workers’ Compensation cover COVID-19 infections?
- How does an employee prove they caught COVID-19 at your workplace?
- Do vaccination policies change workers’ compensation eligibility?
- Should you encourage employees to submit workers’ compensation claims?
- How can you reduce workers’ compensation claims for COVID-19?
- Do you need to report COVID-19 cases to OSHA?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials