Employment law expert Jim Castagnera will explain if you can let the world know your employees are fully vaccinated. You will learn how to adapt your policies and practices.
What You'll Learn
- What federal laws cover confidential medical information?
- What constitutes confidential medical information?
- May employees wear badges indicating COVID-19 vaccination?
- How can you advertise that an employee is vaccinated?
- How safe are fully vaccinated employees?
- What other precautions should you still take?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University