Experienced school leader Dr. Neil Gupta will guide you in implementing common formative assessments immediately to be ready for the 2021-22 school year. You will learn the steps to follow and the pitfalls to avoid.
- What benefits come from common formative assessments?
- What role do common formative assessments play in PLCs?
- How can CFAs create alignment across classrooms?
- What steps should you take during the summer to implement CFAs?
- How can you keep common formative assessments sustainable?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Secondary Education for Worthington Schools in Columbus, Ohio
- Presented at numerous state and national conferences on coaching, leadership, collaborative team building, and social-emotional supports
- Vice President of the Board of Directors for ASCD
- Board Member for the Ohio Association of Secondary School Administrators
- International speaker, consultant, and writer