ACH expert Kim Ellis will highlight the importance of ACH agreements and provide sound advice for limiting your institution’s liability. You will learn how to work with third-party service providers more safely.
What You'll Learn
- ODFI warranties and responsibilities under the Nacha Rules
- Requirements for ACH agreements between the ODFI, originators, and third-party senders
- Authorization requirements for ACH Entries
- Recent rule changes affecting ACH authorizations and third-party senders
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services