Nonprofit board consultant Cathy Allen will share the specific steps your board can follow to conduct a self-assessment. You will learn how to use the results to improve your board’s effectiveness and your entire organization.
What You'll Learn
- How does board self-assessment benefit the organization?
- What should you consider in choosing a self-assessment tool?
- What self-assessment process options do you have?
- How should the board use the self-assessment results?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Help volunteers who serve nonprofit organizations as board members understand their unique role, embrace their responsibilities, and organize their work for maximum effectiveness and minimum headache
- Launched The Board Doctor, LLC in 2016
- Previously owned Creative Option C, LLC, a nonprofit organizational development firm for almost 15 years
- Had a long career in state and local government, environmental advocacy, and candidate and issue campaigns
- Certificate in Nonprofit Board Consulting from BoardSource
- Certificate in Nonprofit Financial Management from the Nonprofit Leadership Center of Tampa Bay
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management from the Center for Nonprofit Resources (Toledo)
- Graduated from The Ohio State University with a degree in history and political science