Nonprofit leadership expert Mary Gladstone-Highland will explain all the steps involved in creating a detailed operations report. You will learn how to use this document to guide your program.
What You'll Learn
- What is the process for designing high-quality programs?
- What is an operations report? How can it aid program design?
- How can you collect data for an operations report?
- What should you include in an operations report?
- How will an operations report enable you to increase funding?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Nonprofit Professional
- Fourteen years of experience leading organizations
- Graduate of the Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs at Syracuse University
- Master of Public Administration
- Certificate in Advanced Study in Conflict and Collaboration
- Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Has raised over $3.4 million for numerous organizations over the past five years