Nationally recognized lawyer and technologist Robert Brownstone will provide a step-by-step guide to prevent and respond to data breaches. You will learn how to guide your team and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to protect your organization.
What You'll Learn
- How do data breaches occur?
- What are hackers trying to obtain? Why?
- How can you prevent data breaches in your organization?
- Who should be involved in the prevention effort?
- What ten steps should you take to address a data incident?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Recently launched a law firm, tech consulting company, and law/technology education provider
- Attorney for over 30 years (and a techie for 20 of them)
- Advises and trains clients on eDiscovery, information-security, data-privacy and retention/destruction policies
- Nationwide advisor, conference-chair, speaker, writer, and press resource on many electronic information topics
- Taught more than ten electronic discovery law and process courses at four law schools around the country