Nationally recognized lawyer and technologist Robert Brownstone will explain how hackers use phishing, spoofing, and ransomware to attack your organization. You will learn how to anticipate and stop the human errors that lead to security risks.
What You'll Learn
- What are phishing, spoofing, and ransomware?
- How can you prevent these types of attacks?
- Why are HR and organization leaders more able than technology to stop threats?
- How should employees verify communications asking for information are valid?
- How do employees misuse social media, auto-complete, reply-all, and bcc?
- What policies should you implement to mitigate risk?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Recently launched a law firm, tech consulting company, and law/technology education provider
- Attorney for over 30 years (and a techie for 20 of them)
- Advises and trains clients on eDiscovery, information-security, data-privacy and retention/destruction policies
- Nationwide advisor, conference-chair, speaker, writer, and press resource on many electronic information topics
- Taught more than ten electronic discovery law and process courses at four law schools around the country