Project and planning strategist Jami Yazdani will share simple strategies for managing grant budgets. You will learn techniques to make managing your grant budgets more efficient and effective. You will receive example budget development and tracking spreadsheets.
What You'll Learn
- How can you include a variety of stakeholders in the planning process?
- What simple planning process can guide your approach?
- What are the best strategies for gathering useful feedback?
- How can you create shared accountability for plan success?
- How should you deal with common challenges that derail planning efforts?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) & Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- Founded Yazdani Consulting and Facilitation in 2018 to help mission-driven organizations solve management problems
- Over 15 years of experience managing complex projects and planning initiatives, leading technology innovations and process improvements, and guiding groups of diverse colleagues and stakeholders toward consensus and positive outcomes.
- More than 10 years of leadership experience in libraries and public higher education, managing people, budgets, and projects.
- Served on the boards of several nonprofits and professional associations, working in leadership, marketing, programming, and mentoring roles.
- Currently serves on the board of the Triangle Organizational Development Network.
- Master of Library and Information Science from Louisiana State University.
- Master of Technology Management from the University of Maryland Global Campus.