Recruiting influencer and bias destroyer Katrina Kibben will show you how to make specific changes to your job postings to improve your applicant pool. You will discover tactics to appeal to more candidates.
What You'll Learn
- What antiquated job post trends do you need to break? Why?
- How should you describe skills and education?
- What psychological barriers deter candidates from diverse backgrounds?
- How can you determine what works and what doesn’t in your job posts?
- How should you hone your writing to improve various areas of measurement?
- How can you reach hard-to-find candidates and passive job seekers?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Top HR and recruiting influencer
- Featured expert in publications like the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, and Forbes
- Over 15 years of corporate copywriting and training experience as a CMO, technical copywriter, and managing editor for leading HR media and technology companies
- Non-binary LGBTQ+ advocate
- Founded Three Ears Media to teach recruiters how to develop inclusive, unbiased job postings and candidate experience content