How to Prepare for an Audit of Your PPP Loans
Risk management expert Daniel Clark will share concrete ideas on developing an audit program and completing the work. You will learn how to determine the status of compliance with the PPP in your institution.
What You'll Learn
- How can you plan an audit of PPP loans?
- How should financial institutions account for loans likely to be forgiven?
- Who qualifies for the PPP?
- What are the necessary forms?
- What loan review procedures should financial institutions follow?
- How should you communicate PPP compliance to your institution’s board of directors and audit committee?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Over 30 years of experience in the financial industry
- Focused on risk management and internal audit for the last 19 years
- Previously director of operations for internal audit at GE Capital
- Industry public speaker
- Wrote the book Dare to Be Different: An Auditors Personal Guide to Excellence