Internationally recognized educator Frank W. Baker will showcase a new education website and graphic novel designed to overcome disinformation and help teach this complex subject. You will learn which information is critical and how to engage students to learn it.
What You'll Learn
- What Holocaust disinformation do students often read and hear?
- Why has this become a big issue now, prompting a 2022 UN resolution?
- What misconceptions abound today?
- What do international surveys reveal students fail to understand?
- What does media literacy mean?
- Where can you find primary sources and personal narratives?
- How can you engage students to learn about the Holocaust?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials