Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with students who are disruptive. You will learn how to help them focus on instructional goals and minimize disruptions.
What You'll Learn
- What specific language can you use?
- What refocusing techniques are effective?
- Should you provide differentiated consequences for disruptive students?
- How should you interface with students who have difficulty paying attention?
- How can you provide an outlet for students to express themselves?
- What steps can you take to remove distractions?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior