Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with your students who have aggressive and violent behaviors. You will learn how to help them focus on instructional goals and overcome their anger.
What You'll Learn
- What specific language can you use?
- What refocusing techniques are effective?
- Should you provide differentiated consequences for violent students?
- How should you interface with students when they are aggressive?
- How can you provide an outlet for students to overcome their anger?
- What steps can you take to facilitate positive interactions?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior