Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with students with anxiety. You will learn how to help them focus on instructional goals and overcome their fears.
What You'll Learn
- What specific language can you use?
- What refocusing techniques are effective?
- Should you provide differentiated consequences for students with anxiety?
- How should you interface with students who have extreme fears?
- How can you provide an outlet for students to overcome their worries?
- What steps can you take to facilitate positive interactions?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior