Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with students with depression. You will learn how to help them focus on instructional goals and overcome their overwhelming feelings of sadness.
What You'll Learn
- How can you identify students with depression?
- What specific language should you use in talking with these students?
- Should you provide differentiated consequences for students with depression?
- How can you give an outlet for students to feel more hopeful?
- What steps can you take to facilitate positive interactions?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior