Behavior specialist Ryan Jeffery will share practical techniques for working with students with social-emotional challenges. You will learn how to help them focus on instructional goals and overcome their distracting feelings.
What You'll Learn
- How can you identify students with social-emotional learning needs?
- What specific language should you use in talking with these students?
- Should you provide differentiated consequences for students with social-emotional challenges?
- What steps can you take to facilitate positive interactions?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Sought-after PreK-12 behavior intervention trainer
- Coach in the public education community
- Interprets defiant behaviors
- Helps teachers gain student compliance with calm, confident, and consistent approaches to behavior