Renowned community banking podcaster Byron Earnheart will demystify financial institution statements. You will learn how to read, calculate, and interpret the numbers.
- How are bank and credit union financial statements organized?
- Why are these documents structured in this way?
- What are the 11 ratios used most often in banking?
- What can the ratios reveal about a financial institution?
- How do bankers routinely use ratios?
- What revelations can you glean from financial statements?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Programming Director for the Barret School of Banking in Memphis, Tennessee
- Host of the “Main Street Banking” podcast, the #1 rated community banking podcast on Apple
- Over 15 years of experience in the financial services industry