Updated Requirements For Funds Availability (Details Of Regulation CC)
Leading attorney and compliance expert Michael Christians will demystify Regulation CC and detail the latest updates. You will learn when financial institutions must make funds available to depositors and how to use exceptions to these rules effectively to protect your institution.
What You'll Learn
- When must funds be made available the next day?
- What are the general availability rules for all types of deposits?
- How should you use exception holds?
- What are the initial and subsequent disclosure requirements?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
- Assists financial institutions and organizations across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to federal laws and regulations
- Provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes, and offers customized education and training services
- More than two decades of experience in the financial services industry
- JD from Drake University Law School
- Member of the Iowa State Bar